6 Hens in Humboldt County

Refuge-gal

Hatching
Sep 26, 2019
Hi everyone...I’m and old reader, but I’m a new member. I need help. I love my chicken children, but we’re moving out of state for my husband’s job. I would be open to finding a new local home for my girls if it’s the perfect place. I’m not sure moving with them is the best thing for them, and I would be selfish put them through the whole ordeal? We move in two months and will be renting a place until we settle and find a home to buy in Washington state. They have a huge secure run and coop now, but free range most of the day. They are super tame and sweet animals. I spend most my day out with them gardening. So hard, but I don’t know what to do...thankful for any advice or maybe even someone who would be willing to give them an awesome home! Their ages range from 3 years to 1 1/2 years old.

Hello. I am interested in your girls, if they are still available. I live in the Sacramento area and I know that's not close, but maybe we can meet some where.
I have 15 chickens and ended up with an unexpected rooster, so need to raise my hen ratio a bit.
We are vegetarian, so you don't have to worry about their safety.
Please let me know if these ladies are still available and I'll give you my number and we can talk.
Thank you for your time.

I hope this means you found a home for your girls. If that's not the case, please feel free to reach out and we'll see what we can do.

Thank you,

Back
Top Bottom