6+ Large Fowl Spangled Russian Orloff Hatching Eggs

How about to Texas
gig.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
I would love some please
hugs.gif
love.gif

Please note, I am currently SIX orders behind and we were 19 degrees last night...so the girls aren't lay like they were a few weeks ago. I am going to give them a talking to and see if they won't step it up a little! LOL I can usually send out three or four orders per week, if the weather (and chickens) are cooperating.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I wish I would have joined byc earlier, I just ordered 25 of these from Ideal but prefer breeders chicks to hatcheries hands down.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I wish I would have joined byc earlier, I just ordered 25 of these from Ideal but prefer breeders chicks to hatcheries hands down.
Thank you. You might get lucky and end up with one or two decent ones...Ideal got their starts from Curt Flannery...but they've got to pot since Ideal took over...way too much white...they're pretty much "mottled" rather than spangled. Also, watch for leg colors other than bright yellow. Pink, white or mottled legs should be culled. Combs should look non-existent on hens and very, very small on roos. No wattles. I'll have some more eggs very soon...if you're interested. :)

Back
Top Bottom