6+ Large Fowl WC Black Polish

Crunchie

Brook Valley Farm
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
Maryland
Auction ends Sunday, April 25th. Payment required at auction end, as eggs will be collected over the weekend to ship Monday, April 26th.

To the winning bidder I will send 6 (plus any extras the girls provide) eggs from my large fowl white crested black Polish pen. These are nice quality birds--no hatchery stock! My large fowl Polish hens are very good, reliable layers of medium to large white eggs, so don't count them out as possible additions to the backyard laying flock--if you don't want to keep them just for being beautiful.
wink.png

I want you to have good results, and I will only send fresh, well-packaged eggs. I am having great hatch rates here at home, but due to shipping, incubator issues, and other circumstances beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your results. Shipping is $12.50, and included delivery confirmation. Payment by PayPal only for this auction because, as stated above, payment will be required at auction end so I can ship your eggs the next day. I am an AI & Pullorum tested/free flock.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

613_dsc_0718.jpg
613_dsc_0699.jpg

(sorry for the poor quality photo of the rooster--I really need to get a better one! He is a stunning guy in real life.)
613_resize0941.jpg

613_lfdsc_0988.jpg
613_lfdsc_0990.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
The tail feathers are different, yes, in addition to the hackle/saddle feathers (longer and more pointed in the males), just like in most other breeds. But the crests are also very different. Sorry, it's hard to see in my pictures above because the picture of the rooster is bad. But the males will have longer, narrower feathers in their crest--the females will have rounded "poofs" of feathers for a crest. Here's a side-by-side picture of two of my bantams, so you can see the difference a little better:

613_pair.jpg

Back
Top Bottom