1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

6 + Purebred Call Duck Hatching Eggs.

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Lacrystol, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Lacrystol

Lacrystol Hatching Helper

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I'm offering 6 Purebred Call Ducks Eggs extras will be included if my girls allow it.

This is a buy now at $20.00 plus shipping.

My call ducks are free range which means you can end up with an assortment of colors. My colors include: Chocolate, Mallard, Bibbed in chocolate and black, Butterscotch, pure black and white.

Eggs will also be unwashed to protect them from being contamination.

Even though they can fly and are free rangers, I have never had any of them fly off..

My flock did NOT come from a hatchery...

Eggs will not be shipped until payment has been accepted.

I will accept Paypal for payment, which can be sent to [email protected] and is due at the time of purchase. Contact me prior, if you want to make other arrangements.

Shipping is $15.00 I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and stamp FRAGILE & PERISHABLE on the box, contact me prior if you want something different. I do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: