6 + PUREBRED CALL DUCK HATCHING EGGS

Lacrystol

Hatching Helper
13 Years
Jun 13, 2009
Diamond, Ohio
I'm offering 6 Purebred Call Ducks Eggs extras will be included if my girls allow it.

My call ducks are free range which means you can end up with an assortment of colors. My colors include: Chocolate, Mallard/Grey, Snowy, Butterscotch, chocolate bibbed and black/white bibs.​
Eggs will also be unwashed to protect them from being contamination.

Even though they can fly and are free rangers, I have never had any of them fly off..

My flock did NOT come from a hatchery...

Eggs will not be shipped until payment has been accepted.

I will accept Paypal for payment, which can be sent to [email protected] &nbsp Contact me prior, if you want to make other arrangements.

Shipping is $15.00 I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch.

WWW.LWBARNHOUSE.COM

Last edited:
My ducks are free rangers so you could end up with any one of those colors, they are not separated by color, there's to many for me to do that..

Hello,
My name is kayla, i was wondering if you still sold fertile call duck eggs and if this is a long time offer or if you are just selling one set of eggs to the first person who buys them? thank you! :)

Hello,
My name is kayla, i was wondering if you still sold fertile call duck eggs and if this is a long time offer or if you are just selling one set of eggs to the first person who buys them? thank you! :)

I do have eggs available, I only offer them when I have them, once they stop then that will be it... but as long as they keep going, I will keep selling.

Back
Top Bottom