6+ Serama and Bantam Splash Cochin Hatching Eggs

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
For sale is an assortment of purebred Seramas and Bantam Splash Cochin eggs. My Seramas and Cochins are both separated into their own pen.

My Cochins are from "fattie"'s birds here on BYC, she got her Cochins from "TheCochinCoop". I just adorable my pair of puff balls. They have the sweetest temperments and are so docile and loving.

My Seramas are from "amyquilt" here on BYC. I have fallen head over heels inlove with these lil boogers. They are so tiny, but full of personality! Everyone who sees Little Man wants to take him home. He looks like he is tough stuff, but really he is just a spoiled baby who loves his tummy rubs! ; )

I can do no more than 6 eggs at this time, I will send extras IF I have them at the time of shipment.

$3.00 an egg, plus $15.00 shipping for a total of $33.00 shipped.

PayPal only - Send to: [email protected]

I ship Priority Mail (2-4 day shipping) I package as best I can, but cannot guarantee your hatch rate once the eggs leave me hands. Shipping eggs is a gamble, if you have a problem with this, do not buy.

However, I've had excellent reports from my past egg customers who've had great hatch rates from my eggs.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here, PM me, or you can email me personally at: [email protected]

Thanks for viewing and have a Blessed Day!

~ Aspen

Little Man - his favorite thing to do is sit on my hand and ruffle his feathers at me and crow.

and his girls: Honey (top), Coffee (middle), Ruffles (next to the bottom), and of course Little Man.
love.gif

~ Aspen

Sorry I haven't posted pictures of my Cochins yet...I totally forgot and just uploading pics of the Seramas..let me fix that. : )

I couldn't find any pictures off hand of my hen..I'll try and find some.

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom