6+ White Silkie Eggs

KinderKorner

Songster
10 Years
Mar 8, 2009
Southern Illinois
This auction is for todays eggs plus what ever is laid tomorrow and friday from my flock of White Silkies. Right now I have 6 eggs. This flock is nice quality birds. I have not shown. So I can not say SQ. But all of them have come from showing flocks. All breeder birds have 5 well spaced toes, nice crests, and good type. The rooster is just a beauty! I have hatched 3 batches of eggs so far. With good fertility. Every chick had really great toe spacing! Some had vaulted skulls but I didn't count how many because to me personally it doesn't matter if the bird is nice. My birds are from Sunshine Silkies and Harvest Breeze Farms. Which has George M, Hattrick and more back in the lines. Rooster has a huge cushion.

Below is a few pictures of my first two whites to hatch. They are 3 months old. Really really nice! Heavy foot feathering, great type and toe spacing, and I think both are pullets.
smile.png

Remember they have a lot of growing and feathering left.

sale1b.jpg

sale2.jpg

sale3w.jpg

sale4.jpg

sale5b.jpg

sale6.jpg

sale7.jpg

I did not include any pictures of the hens because they just got out of a 3 month broody set and they all look horrible. lol. I can and will snap a picture of the rooster tomorrow though. He is looking nice.

If anyone is interested. I have at least 9 Started Whites including the ones in the pictures that I will be selling later this fall. I also have a blue and splash pair. (The blue pullet in the picture) PM if your looking to get some birds later on.

These eggs will ship out Saturday morning. And should arrive on monday or tuesday. The mail keeps traveling on sunday. I only accept paypal.

Only one day left guys. If no one wants these beauties I will hatch them myself. I just wanted to offer them out first.

They laid only one egg today.
smack.gif

So I have a total of 7 eggs right now.

Back
Top Bottom