6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

Congrats!!!! Bantam cochin...OMG, I need photos!!! When did you set them? Are they early or right on time? My eggs (also bantam cochin) are quiet, but I set them on 12/12...1 day late...I've held rock steady at 99.5, but no experience to know if they will be on time, early or late...

Ok so I ended up having a 100% hatch on my bantum cochins and they are soooo cute. I am so in love with these little guys. I'm super excited about one because it looks a little lighter than the others, maybe it will be blue or gray.
fl.gif

the bigger one is the only Silver laced wyandotte that hatched.

12 out of 13 in my first batch, now I'm waiting on the barred rock mix I set a day later. Should start seeing things by tonight..I hope.

Here is my first BCM to hatch.

I've got another that has piped.
The other one that has piped at the wrong end last night, hasn't progressed much but i can still see movement, so I just let it have more time to do its thing.

The other one that has piped at the wrong end last night, hasn't progressed much but i can still see movement, so I just let it have more time to do its thing.
<3 those BCM.. That's what was in my disaster hatch last summer so I still have none. But that's my next breed now.. Hubby even brought it up himSELF today!!!

Re: wrong end pip.. Don't you find their eggs to be soo round? Mine sure were. Same color as yours too. Beautiful!!

Nice!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom