7-7 week old White Leghorn-dad- crossed with a ... (Game hen-mom-, I think).. What gender are these?

Donrae, I thought so. She is beautiful. We have 2 danes. Lolita (Lala) & Dakota (Koda), my Lola is small framed too. She is 2.5 and weighs just under 100 lbs at any given time. She is tall but has always been petite. After she turned 2 she widened some, and filled out very nicely. On the other hand my Male was barely 90lbs when we rescued him & w/i a month weighed 116lbs. He steadily gets bigger, but he is so sweet I dont know how anyone could possibly mistreat either of them (both were rescues)

My female loves to help me round up the baby chickens. She has never chased or hurt any of them but she loves to run right through the group of them and send them all flying... I know it's bad but it is funny to watch.

Donrae, I thought so. She is beautiful. We have 2 danes. Lolita (Lala) & Dakota (Koda), my Lola is small framed too. She is 2.5 and weighs just under 100 lbs at any given time. She is tall but has always been petite. After she turned 2 she widened some, and filled out very nicely. On the other hand my Male was barely 90lbs when we rescued him & w/i a month weighed 116lbs. He steadily gets bigger, but he is so sweet I dont know how anyone could possibly mistreat either of them (both were rescues)

My female loves to help me round up the baby chickens. She has never chased or hurt any of them but she loves to run right through the group of them and send them all flying... I know it's bad but it is funny to watch.
We call that chicken bowling
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom