7 week old chicks and need help with breed and gender please!

I bought 10 ‘rare breed’ pullets online from Tractor supply. I think #3 is definitely a rooster.
I also bought 2 Golden Laced Wyandotte’s from the local tractor supply-straight run.
Please help with the pics I posted!
I am a second year chicken owner and have mostly black copper marans and red sex links so these babies are new to me!
Thanks in advance!
(Pics didn’t upload in order, sorry)
I also bought chicks from tractor supply. #3 is a rooster for sure, some of them look like my chicks, and I have golden comets, and starlight green egger, and blue lace wyandotte and some of yours look like mine

I bought 10 ‘rare breed’ pullets online from Tractor supply. I think #3 is definitely a rooster.
I also bought 2 Golden Laced Wyandotte’s from the local tractor supply-straight run.
I am a second year chicken owner and have mostly black copper marans and red sex links so these babies are new to me!
Thanks in advance!
#4, 5, and 6 could be starlight green egger because I have some that look like that. #5 could be a golden comet but they also look like starlight green egger. starlight green egger has four different looks. hoovers hatchery started this breed.

Thanks in advance!
#1 and #2 look like golden lace wyandotte

Back
Top Bottom