7 week old golden laced wyandotte

Bigegges

Chirping
Apr 27, 2021
I think he is a cockerel just wondering 7 weeks old. I heard they ate real pretty roosters so if anyone has pictures of their golden laced wyandotte roosters post them here
2FF1EEBD-59DC-4986-AF20-8E6C6451E76B.jpeg
9CCEE34A-6AE4-410A-85E6-73EA6DE2C5CE.jpeg

That young the pullets and cockerels will be feather patterned the same. Not until later they change to the more red. Happens overnight it seems. That red comb is saying cockerel.

Mine is a half breed. Daddy was a RIR and momma was GLW. He looked like his momma until he started crowing but has his fathers large comb.

I think he is a cockerel just wondering 7 weeks old. I heard they ate real pretty roosters so if anyone has pictures of their golden laced wyandotte roosters post them hereView attachment 2656623View attachment 2656624
I bought 3 day- old chicks three weeks ago out of the pullet bin at TSC. All three look like roos. Their combs are red and they're getting red wattles.
I am livid!!!!!
I have two silver laced Wyandotte roosters already that I'm trying to rehome!!
I don't want to eat them but I only have two older hens and don't want any roosters!

Northern SE Michigan

I bought 3 day- old chicks three weeks ago out of the pullet bin at TSC. All three look like roos. Their combs are red and they're getting red wattles.
I am livid!!!!!
I have two silver laced Wyandotte roosters already that I'm trying to rehome!!
I don't want to eat them but I only have two older hens and don't want any roosters!

Northern SE Michigan
Do you have pics?

Back
Top Bottom