7 week silver laced wyandotte

SLW can cause some trickery when trying to sex them. I have 2 22 week old pullets & they had always stayed pretty red since they were chicks. Yours appears to have the girlie features.

Lacy is a big time bully. I hope it isn’t the breed. Both of mine are brutes. Probably will be the last Wyandotte’s I’ll ever have.
8EA97843-12A6-4945-8356-4B11AACA8715.jpeg

Skully is my other SLW. Her comb finally grew in. Her wattles are starting to dangle now & are really red. Probably will start laying soon. Skully probably would’ve been a good one to breed pure to a SLW roo, her lacing is gorgeous compared to my other SLW. Their attitudes are in the sh*tter, though!
E55CF619-9D72-4F01-83F2-ADDDA4E121EB.jpeg

Skully is my other SLW. Her comb finally grew in. Her wattles are starting to dangle now & are really red. Probably will start laying soon. Skully probably would’ve been a good one to breed pure to a SLW roo, her lacing is gorgeous compared to my other SLW. Their attitudes are in the sh*tter, though!View attachment 2384247
They are beautiful !! Mine has almost no lacing yet.... still waiting patiently. Mine seems to be quiet, my olive eggers are the bossiest

Beautiful SLW. I’m really surprised that yours are bullies. Mine are super docile and never challenge any in the flock. Occasionally they will square up with each other but never more than feather fluffing.

Back
Top Bottom