Ended 7th Annual New Years Day Hatch-a-long contest number 6 Gingerbread Contest

If they do it again next year we can chat it up to the newbies.. advertise in other threads....
This was fun and so creative, and we all had a good time.
The camaraderie was great,

x2!
thumbsup.gif

And a big round of applause to @sunflour who dreamed the contest up! Good one my friend!
clap.gif

If they do it again next year we can chat it up to the newbies.. advertise in other threads....
This was fun and so creative, and we all had a good time.
The camaraderie was great,
It was very fun! Loved seeing everyone's creativity!

And a big round of applause to @sunflour who dreamed the contest up! Good one my friend!
clap.gif
WooHoo @sunflour
frow.gif

Awwwww, thanks guys.
hugs.gif

So glad you enjoyed making your GB houses. IMO the idea was a little too late to get much attention, but there's next year.
ya.gif

If you ever have opportunity to see finalist in a real GB Contest, you have to go and see those up close. It amazes me what folks can do.

Awwwww, thanks guys.
hugs.gif

So glad you enjoyed making your GB houses. IMO the idea was a little too late to get much attention, but there's next year.
ya.gif

If you ever have opportunity to see finalist in a real GB Contest, you have to go and see those up close. It amazes me what folks can do.
You still had a lot of participants and we all rock!!!! In my most humble opinion.

Back
Top Bottom