8+ Birchen Marans Hatching eggs

brkuk

Songster
11 Years
Jan 6, 2009
Howell, Mi
Hello,
I have Birchen Marans hatching eggs available. My birds are from two different farms but I don't know the exact bloodlines. I have 6 pullets with 1 rooster. I have been getting 3-5 eggs daily. The picture of the eggs is from 12 weeks ago. I double wrap each egg and ship out USPS. These will go out Monday. More pictures can be seen on my website. Any questions please ask. Take care.

c9a1ff44-1.jpg

6693747e-1.jpg

dff1478f-1.jpg

9fe366d7.jpg

Last edited:
I hatched out some of these and had a GREAT hatch. you won't be disappointed. They are about 2-3 weeks now off the top of my head. Can't wait for them to grow out!!!! Thanks!

Quote:
Thanks, I am so glad you had a good hatch. We have great luck here but you never know with shipped eggs. Keep in touch with your chicks. I have a great looking juvenile pair that is 10-12 weeks now. Thanks again. Take care. Bryan

You are very welcome. This breed is definitely on my wish list. But if I bid I'll be in BIG trouble with Aces
sad.png
I might have to wait for next time.

I got a Salmon Marans egg today from my pair if the winner wants it. I will label the egg.

f6d7171f.jpg

wow that is a dark egg! I bought a different silver birchens egg auction, not from brkuk, and too my surprise looks like I may have a salmons marans chick!
hide.gif
talk about surprise!
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom