8+ Crested and Non Crested Pekin Duck Eggs - No Reserve!

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
These came from ducks bought from Promise landfarm5 here on BYC. I've had wonderful hatches - see the latest below. I am experiencing crested and non crested ducklings in the hatchings. (they were still drying out a bit....it was crowded in that stryofoam with 21 of 23 hatching!:
8875_pekinducklings.jpg

If extras are available on the day of shipping and not part of another order, we will include those. Great hatches have been reported to me as well for our shipped eggs.

You will receive 8 and more if available the day of shipping if they are available and not part of another order.
I continue to get good reports of fertility and hatching!

This is a recent quote from our website " 10 Crested Pekin eggs and Nancy lovingly sent 13. 11 are growing nicely! Loved the packing and the care that was taken in making sure they got here safely. I can't wait for these little ones to hatch. They will join my current flock of Pekins that I have, none are Crested so we're really excited about these additions! Quotes
Laurie, "Wonderful Peking hatching eggs" Laurie nicely signed the guestbook as well. Thanks Laurie for taking the time to share and we're praying for a blessed hatch.

I know we all realize that your results may vary depending on how the packages are handled and your incubator, hygrometer, etc., But I just had to share this wonderful report! I'm so excited.:
smile.png

If you prefer to buy directly but not on an auction, please pm me. We are getting 10 to 12 eggs daily so these will be very very fresh eggs!

Some of the parents of these eggs (they were not quite full grown in this picture!)
8875_crestedduck.jpg

The shipping is average cost based so you will be able to paypal us immediagely after the auction ends. The duck eggs are very heavy....usually twice or even three times the size of chicken eggs so remember that shipping is more expensive as well as we ship in a standard box in order to accomodate your order.
(If you wish to order by the egg, instead of bid, we sell that way as well. Please pm me for more details)

We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. We also take the time and fuel, etc to drive them to the post office as we find this minimizes the time they spend riding around the bumpy country roads. Our post office is wonderful and always places our mailing boxes to the side in a separate are for loading on the truck and the eggs go on top of all the other boxes.... Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA and also in the new system.

There are also testimonials at our web site:
http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/

We accept paypal and USPS money orders and cash if picked up at the farm. Our paypal is:
[email protected]

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above.

Happy Bidding!!!!

Please pm me with any questions. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

"Remember God's sunshine in your heart and soul shine in the Darkness" by Nancy Garry.Jacque & I raise & sell vegetables,goats, bunnies,hatching eggs/babies: turkeys (5 kinds),geese, ducks,guineas,lavendar orpingtons,Speckled sussex,Black Copper Marans,RIR,Barred Rock,Welsummers,White Leghorns,wheaten marans ,blue, black and splash orpingtons, delawares, easter eggers, split black/lavendar orpingtons on a small Bowdon/GA far]

Back
Top Bottom