8+ Golden/Silver Cuckoo Marans eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    24 Hour Auction, so these eggs can ship Weds/Thursday! 8+ Cuckoo/Golden Cuckoo Marans eggs...i have 9 gathered already, so you will get todays and tomorrows eggs yet. My cutoff at PO is 4pm...so timely payment is needed to get them out on Weds...or we can ship on Thursday. You will get both french and english with these eggs... and also Golden and Silver Cuckoos. If you need info about the goldens or these project eggs, dont hesitate to ask...just PM me. These eggs are fun...a great surprise with every hatch. I am getting some nice golden french cockerals at this time... they are beautiful chicks. Thanks for looking!!
    UPDATE!!! If you view "My Page" click on the link for "Golden Cuckoo Marans", i put new page on there to show the difference between Silver and Golden Cuckoo chicks! You will get to see the 2 variations of golden cockerals, and also a golden pullet just hatched. I also showed a closeup of a FRENCH golden cockeral's shanks... the feathering. Hope you enjoy!

Update... i just gathered 2 more, so we have 11 eggs before shipping out. Paypal addy is [email protected] for quick payment if you want them out today's mail, please add 3% for their fee. Just make sure you put in subject that the payment is for cuckoo maran auction. If you need help calculating or want me to double check on total, just PM me. Thanks!!!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  2. lisathenorth

lisathenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2009
    Hello! I love your Marans. Listen, do you take paypal?
    Lisa

3. Chevis

Chevis Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Brunot
    R u gonna have more auctions of this breed??? [​IMG] I love them!! [​IMG] They r amazing!!

4. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hi, i take paypal only for the eggs...as they need to go out asap. I dont know how many auctions i will be able to do, as all the birds are slowing down here now. So if it works out i can gather some eggs within 2 days, i might offer an auction, or i might just put the few in the bators. This is my first winter with the Marans, so i am not sure how they will lay. We are already hitting temps of 27 degrees at night now, and i seen they are possibly calling for snow on Friday/Saturday now. Eeeekkk!!
    [​IMG]

Here is a pic of misc. chicks: French Golden Cockeral is on right side looking at camera, he is very photogenic! The Golden pullet is on left side with reddish head, looks like she has brown lacing coming out on wings. There is also BLRW's in this box, silver cuckoo, and silkies...sorry if it is hard to tell the BLRW's from the golden pullet. She is the larger chick on left though.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  5. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    I just had another golden cuckoo pullet hatch!! She is English. Looks like English is dominant in the golden pullets so far in my hatches. So next season...will be taking the French Golden roos to the English Golden pullets, see how that goes. We are getting plenty of French Silvers in my hatches though... will be trying those again with the French Golden roos. [​IMG]

Just took these!! These are Golden cockerals, with the Golden pullet in middle.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Above, look close for the feathered shanks.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by