1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

8+ Heritage Delaware Hatching Eggs & Bonus Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HighSpringsChix, Jun 21, 2010.

1. HighSpringsChix

HighSpringsChix Songster

Oct 23, 2008
    High Springs, FL
    I have 12+ eggs ready to go. I have 8+ eggs from my 2 breeding pens of Bill Braden Delawares, and 4+ eggs from my breeding pen of Janet Holtman Delawares. My Holtman roo was 6.75 lbs at 16 weeks! I would like to test the fertility of his shipped eggs. My incubator is full of his eggs, which are showing nearly 100% fertility. So, I am adding his eggs basically for free.

Due to decreased production (3 hens going broody, evidently the Braden line will go broody lol) I can't offer a full dozen Braden eggs at once.

I will send the eggs out by Priority Mail. The actual shipping cost may be cheaper than $15 if you are relatively close to Florida.

2. I had chickens when I was a boy, had a computer for a few years now and so I finally decided to join BYC! [​IMG]

I've been checking it out for a while and I found Heritage Delaware hatching eggs that I wanted to purchase from HighSpringsChix so I decided to join. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: