8 PROJECT Crele Orpington hatching eggs

mylittlezoo

Poppy Creek Farm
10 Years
Mar 16, 2009
GA
ONE BATCH AVAILABLE

For the last couple years I have been working on a Crele Orpington project. I have F1 roos over F1 hens. The coloring is awesome, type needs quite a bit of work, but these are only early stage birds. I am working to try and make these more 'English' than 'American' style, and the type will be my main focus over coming generations.

I have test hatched this year and fertility is excellent. I am concentrating on my bantams this year however, so I am not hatching any more of these and will not have any chicks available.

These birds are very heavy layers, always the first to start laying after winter and always the last to stop. They are excellent free-rangers and voracious foragers. Very active, spunky birds. I will send all extras I have. I can mail as soon as Wednesday.

Pleas feel free to message me with any questions. Paypal only please. Sorry, no money orders, checks or echecks.

Due to the fragile nature of hatching eggs, I cannot be responsible for their safety. They will be packed extremely carefully to minimize the chances of breakage. Unfortunately, I am not able to replace damaged or lost eggs or be responsible for how they are treated by USPS once they leave my hands. I get excellent hatches at home, with 100% fertility, but this may be affected by the shipping process. Please be aware of this before bidding.

Shipping is $12 and eggs will be mailed USPS priority mail.

Last edited:
hi im interested in buying some of the eggs what do you have left available , let me know and Ill use my paypal ty

I'm sorry, it never told me I had replies!! I'm a little stacked back with orders on these, please PM me for available dates if you'd like to order.

I have to close for now - need to catch up with bookings! Everyone who has already Pm'd me, you're still good to reserve your dates, I just can't take any more right now! Thank you all so much for your interest!

Back
Top Bottom