1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

8 purebred laying hens

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Chickgirl201040, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Chickgirl201040

Chickgirl201040 In the Brooder

Jan 16, 2012
    Kansas in the Country
    Hey I'm Cameron and I have some laying hens that I would like to sell. They are all 1 year old. All but 2 of them are show quality
    I have;
    2 black jersey giants
    1 white jersey giant
    3 barred rocks( got a trophy as a pen of three in the Leavenworth county fair)
    1 silver laced Wyandotte( just needs a good molt)
    1 easter egger hen

I live in Tonganoxie Kansas pm me if interested and I will show you pictures of them

p.s. I had to put a price in but I'm going to go with the best offer

2. vestPoultry

vestPoultry Hatching

Sep 11, 2013
    why are you selling the hens?

3. vestPoultry

vestPoultry Hatching

Sep 11, 2013

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  4. Chickgirl201040

Chickgirl201040 In the Brooder

Jan 16, 2012
    Kansas in the Country
    We don't need them anymore and they aren't very friendly. And I'm sorry to tell you but I have already had another person buy them I should have taken this down or something

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: