8+ SEREMA hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MiMis_Place, Dec 12, 2010.

1. MiMis_Place

MiMis_Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Hi,

I am offering 8 plus any extras that are laid between now and auction end of my serema eggs.

Delivery confirmation is included in the shipping price.

My hatches have been good and I get several black and whites usually.

There is one silkied serema hen. So you have a chance of a having a silkied chick or two. (She's my best layer.)

I don't have any feedback on this site but if you want to check my feedback on Ebay my handle there is mimis_place.

I wrap each egg in a paper towel which is taped shut. I put the eggs in a egg carton pointed end down and tape the carton shut. Then I use shredded paper, styrofoam, or crushed newspaper to cushion the carton. (Sometimes I use all three:) I place all of this in the large priority box that is supplied by the US Post Office.

All sides of the box have LIVE EMBRYOS wrote with a large RED sharpie outlined in black. I do the same with arrows pointing up and the word UP under each arrow on each side of the box. (This makes the box very visible!) On top I also write FRAGILE and do not stack on top of this box! In red and black.

I am going to try to attach pictures in this post:) I'm new to this so I hope it works.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a couple of pictures taken about a week ago of some of my babies. (There are showgirls, and silkies in the pictures too:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any questions? Just email me or pm me.

Thanks!
    Carla

2. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    [​IMG] I've been looking for Silkied Seramas so keeping my fingers crossed I can win this action and get one or two babies! Beautiful birds by the way [​IMG] I don't have any feedback on here either as a buyer, but I so have some on EBAY (buyer and seller) - 100% positive (purrfctprncs)

Thanks for offering these!

3. MiMis_Place

MiMis_Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    THANKS! There should be at least a couple from her. Hope they turn out to be silkied. [​IMG]

4. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. bobbyc1970

bobbyc1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    awesome looking serema's >>>>>>>>>>>>[​IMG][​IMG]:thumbsup:thumbsup

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by