8 Silver/Golden Cuckoo Maran Chicks~READ

Echoinghills

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
NE OHIO
This auction will be breeders choice of 8 really nice silver and golden cuckoo maran chicks. Breeders choice meaning, i will pick out of the older 2-3 wk old chicks, and the hardiest to do well with shipping. I will not be sexing the silvers (straight run), but i can sex the goldens. Now... these will mostly be silvers, however if you want some golden, i will try to pick out 1-2 pullets for you. These will be English, but i will try to include some French if you desire that also. So far my hatches are coming up 50/50 French and English...but i do want to keep some French for myself to work with. Any questions... just PM me!! Shipping will be calculated from my zipcode to yours, so it will be as close to actual as i can get. I also have an extra box here you can have, so no box fee on this first bunch. On second and other orders... i will have to find another box here, or purchase unless someone wants to ship a box to me. So next orders i may have to set a box fee. I will keep hatching these chicks, so if anyone else is interested, just let me know. Buyer can purchase extra chicks at end of auction, if they want more then the 8. I will take a good pic of some of the chicks that you can expect in this first bunch, and add later.
49424_goldencuckoomaranroo1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry folks...these sold today, but if you are interested in Cuckoo chicks, just PM me. I have a waiting list started.

Back
Top Bottom