8+ SQ Dark Brahma Bantam HEs

HarmonyOaks

Songster
9 Years
Jan 27, 2010
Calaveras County
47844_dscf0036.jpg
47844_dscf0035.jpg

Up for auction are 8+ SQ Dark Brahma Bantam hatching eggs. My incubators are currently filled, and my hens are keeping busy, this means I will have a couple of weeks to share some Dark Brahma Bantam eggs with others looking to get started or improve upon their existing flock. I purchased my stock directly from Jimmy Rust of Arbuckle & Rust Poultry. Several of these birds were exhibited this spring and did very well. The birds in these pens were 1 and 2 in the hen and pullet classes at two shows this Spring, a pullet took BV and the cock was RV at one show and the top awards were reversed at the second. Rounding out DBB Pen #1 are award winners from 2010. In spite of heavy late snows, cold weather, I have had several successful hatches in 2011. With Spring finally hitting the Sierras, I expect fertility to remain constant.

I prefer a holistic approach to nutrition, making a variety of whole grains, show feeds, oyster shell, greens and fruits available to my birds with plenty of clean fresh well water. My birds are housed here in the Sierras in open front poultry houses with attached exercise yards. Couple good food, clean water and fresh air with proven genetics and you’ll have all the makings of a future champion!

If you have purchased or looked at online egg auctions before, then you are aware that there is no guarantee for how eggs are handled once they leave my care. I have received ill-packaged, dirty eggs myself, so rest assured these eggs will be well prepared for shipment. I do not wash eggs, but bedding is changed frequently to ensure eggs stay clean.

When payment is received, I will package your eggs promptly and securely, sending them priority mail with confirmed delivery. I usually label my boxes “hatching eggs.” If you would prefer to have me request that you are called for pick-up, I am happy to do this for you as well.

Please open your eggs upon arrival and leave feedback promptly, I will do the same. If something goes amiss, I would appreciate the opportunity to resolve any issues first. Should you end up with a failed hatch, I will replace your eggs ONCE, but you will need to pay the $15 for the additional shipping. Thank you for looking and happy bidding!

Back
Top Bottom