1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8+ White Runner Duck Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NoseyChickens, Jun 6, 2011.

1. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    This auction is for 8 (+ any extras laid before shipping) White Runner Duck eggs

Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic and fertility is regularly checked. I can also assure the eggs are fresh, no older than 3-4 days old and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then three or four are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box and mailed priority. Look here for the way I wrap and pack ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=38307-wrapping-and-packing-eggs-for

Eggs
    will be shipped Wednesday.

My flock consists of 5 females and 2 males. Fertility has been VERY good.

My runners were purchased directly from Holderreads Waterfowl Farm (Top Show Quality Stock) in Oregon last spring from their top show quality stock. We received them on May 17th when they were one day old. They have been incredibly healthy, friendly and lay proficiently. The flock includes offspring of the original Holderread's stock we purchased.

We did show our male ducks for the first time in April. They placed 2nd and 4th at the Sea Side Feather Fanciers Show in Ventura.

Payment is due at the end of auction via PayPal. Eggs will be shipped the following business day.
    PayPal address [email protected]

For more pictures of my ducks please look at my BYC Page.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by