80s Gathering

We can't forget Mr. T............with the gawdy gold around his neck.
lol.png

Madonna was totally copying Stevie Nicks with the one video from a couple months ago... can't remember the name though..

Quote:
How in the world could I forget the Village People? They used to play that at the roller rink all the time!

Oh the days of skating at the roller rink and everyone thinking they were so cool......couples skate, speed skate, backward skate....

Quote:
What a delight she is. After her wonderful book o' fun photos, I'm sure her parents were beaming.

Your right.
hit.gif

Faithfully is SAD!

How about Steve Perry's Sherry though? Love that one. and Wheel In the Sky. I have that cd.
smile.png

Don Johnson was so
love.gif
as was his partner (can't remember his name) What about Hill Street Blues????

Here's one for sad.....Stairway to Heaven....

Quote:
How in the world could I forget the Village People? They used to play that at the roller rink all the time!

Oh the days of skating at the roller rink and everyone thinking they were so cool......couples skate, speed skate, backward skate....

I was even cooler at home in my driveway. Backwards, spins, weird open spins, ..... could never do the thing where they'd squat down and have a leg extended forward. Only jerks did that anyways.
6asmnhy.gif

It's kind of cray-thinking of all these 80s things....

Just think------ this was a time before computers were the size of wharehouses (PCs-what on earth is that)?) and when cell phones (if you had them) were the size of toasters?

hmm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom