80year young chicken šŸ‘µ grandma

I am the caretaker for 7 Rhode Island Reds, 2 black speckled girls & 2 whites & Edgar; our gentlemen rooster. We raise for eggs & give our surplus to family & neighbors, we also have trai riding horses & our Great Pyrenees, Ruger who guards the flock, horses & his humans. They keep me young! I still muck horses & clean coops - my joyā¤
Can you help me I have a baby rooster that my daughter brought home the female died and there is just the male I'm trying to take care of him but I don't know how I can't find anyone to take him he's going to end up dying I don't have the money to get him food I'm almost out of feed and I don't have the proper cage or anything for him well I have is a clear tub some cedar and that's about it I can't put him outside cuz it's too cold and I don't want him to die please help 1-479-996-0641

Aw, thatā€™s super awesome! I LOVE your dog and have always wanted a Pyrenees. Does he live in the house with you, or is he an outdoor farm protector? I have always thought someday I would have an outdoor Pyrenees with a kick ass, heated dog house where he could easily go in and out and protect my hundreds of chickens (well right now itā€™s 30 something, but a girl can dream right)?
Ruger loves to be outside even in the coldest of weather, they have double coats & he loves protecting his flock. He does like to come in & is very mannerly but doesnā€™t stay longšŸ˜Š

Ruger loves to be outside even in the coldest of weather, they have double coats & he loves protecting his flock. He does like to come in & is very mannerly but doesnā€™t stay longšŸ˜Š
Ok... I have heard the Pyranees like to be outside. Thatā€™s good to know bc I already have a shepherd mix that sheds enough Lol

I am the caretaker for 7 Rhode Island Reds, 2 black speckled girls & 2 whites & Edgar; our gentlemen rooster. We raise for eggs & give our surplus to family & neighbors, we also have trai riding horses & our Great Pyrenees, Ruger who guards the flock, horses & his humans. They keep me young! I still muck horses & clean coops - my joyā¤
In another 40 years. I will be you, mucking stalls and caring for animals! Keep on, keeping on Grams (what i call my grandma)!

Picture_20201112_092225313.jpg

Back
Top Bottom