8th Annual Cheeseheads Bash

bigzio

Free Ranging
17 Years
Jan 20, 2007
Wisconsin
Once again time is approaching for the annual bash! Hope folks that attend most years can make the event, as well as any new faces that want to join in on the fun. It's a 3 day event, with the big day being Saturday with a pot luck around noonish, as well as a raffle and white elephant event. The raffle pays for the facilities....so bringing items to be added to the raffle and buying raffle tickets, makes this a affordable event....bring the kids if you have some.....plenty of room for them to run and play on the private 60 acres with lodge and furnished kitchen, as well as showers, shelter, swing set, basketball, and volleyball areas, as well as walking trails...etc.... Hope you can make the 8th a memorable one.

Location... Christus Memorial Church Camp
N11605 Boy Scout Road
Clintonville,Wi 54929

When... June 2,3 and 4th ( this is the weekend after memorial weekend.)

bigz

Yep it's always the week end after Memorial.....otherwise the weather could be a little iffy making it 2 weeks earlier.
Hope it still works out for you guys. It's over a month off yet...tell the boss you gotta have the time off.

bigz

Oh oh...weekend AFTER Memorial Day? Why does my calendar say weekend BEFORE Memorial Day? Are you 100% sure BigZ?
TerriO

Terri, you can show up early and wait for the rest of us..
lau.gif

That sounds great Amy, it will be wonderful to see you both again....no food list, just bring what you want to share...I think Suzie is making a 7 layer dinner. It was a hit last year, so we were thinking to do it again.

Count us in! Will try for Friday night for a little bit (DH has work at 3AM Sat. ) and I'll show up Saturday for the lunch and raffle.

Back
Top Bottom