9 week old Buff Orpington Rooster needs a new home-Massachusetts

sometwin

Hatching
6 Years
Jun 6, 2013
New England
Our only Buff Orpingtin has turned put to be a rooster. He is so sweet and will hop in your lap for a snuggle. I would like him to go to a good home where he will be loved as much as we do. I wish I could keep him but we cannot have roosters. He was ordered by mail from My Pet Chicken and is Mareks vaccinated.
Here is a photo of him:

The buff Orpington in the the photo is the only one that needs a new home. I can't ship him, sorry, I am looking for someone local. Thanks for replying!

Hi. Where in Mass are you?

I'd be interested. My hens are twice his age, but still young (none are laying yet). I have a giant coop and a very large run. The girls are all nice to each other. I would imagine they'd be nice to a noob.

We live in Framingham, which is about 30 minutes outside of Boston. Where are you? He has just started to crow so it is not bothering the neighbors yet. I would be willing to keep him a bit longer so he could get larger if you think that would be better for your flock.

We live in Framingham, which is about 30 minutes outside of Boston. Where are you? He has just started to crow so it is not bothering the neighbors yet. I would be willing to keep him a bit longer so he could get larger if you think that would be better for your flock.

Cool. I went to college in Waltham. I know how to get to Framingham.
smile.png

Can I pick him up in the late afternoon on Saturday? Say around 4-4:30pm?

I have a large dog crate he can ride in. He'll be able to stand or curl up as he desires.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom