1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

9 week old roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by red46, May 17, 2009.

1. red46

red46 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2009
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Along with my order from McMurray's, they sent me a bonus gift of what they called 'exotic breed'. Problem was, they weren't able to tell me what breed, so I have no idea.

It's hard to tell, especially at this age, just what breed he is. He's just now 7 weeks old.

I'm running strictly White Rocks and don't want to keep an extra rooster of any other breed.

If somebody wants this little fella, they are welcome to him. Freebies. [​IMG]

For sure, he's healthy and disease free. Been fed the best of diets since day one and now he's free ranging.

I'm in Corrales,NM . You can get hold of me at [email protected] and just mention the roo.

judy

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  2. Polish Chickens

Polish Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    Houston
    Which Roo is it? There are 3 pics of 2 different Roos which is confusing me which Roo is of the exotic breed

3. red46

red46 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2009
    All 3 pics are the same roo. I was trying to get as good a view, as I could. [​IMG]
    Judy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by