9 week polish....gender??

MNmommy

Songster
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
central MN
Ok I had 2 polish and 2 weeks ago one of them crowed so now this is my only hope that I have a girl. It is 9 weeks. No waddles but the other one didn't have any. The comb has no red and the other one did by 6-7 weeks. The crest looks more like a pullet but still hard to tell. So far no crowing....what do you guys think?? Did I end up with a girl?

IMG_5136-2.jpg

IMG_5147.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

IMG_5169.jpg

IMG_5175.jpg

ahhh, She's so cute! I'd say she looks like a pullet-but I'm no expert. I hope she is though!

I hope so!!! She is sweet but I think she misses her "man" I had to sell. If she is a she i might bring her back for a little "lovin" with him and see if we can't get a few babies. She is a bantam and they are harder to find so I would love to have a couple more pullets since roos are a no-no here.

Yep...girl....very rounded top hat. I've noticed my Polish gets very depressed when I upset the flock or sell one...she is a lot smarter than folks want to admit Polish are. Give her extra attention...poor thing missing her man!
hugs.gif
The roo's look like ROCKSTAR hairdo!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes she really has been more alone and off to herself since he's gone. I am glad I am not imagining it but now I feel more sad for her. I will give her extra attention and she loves peas so guess what's for breakfast tomorrow.....
big_smile.png

her and the other polish were always together.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom