Ended 9th Annual BYC EHAL - Contest #2 Edible Easter

That is so cool!
About how many bags of jellybeans would you say it took?

Honestly, not as much as I thought. The biggest problem was getting enough of certain colors. All together I BOUGHT 5 bags, but only used at most three of them.
With that said, I ran out of chocolate about three times. :lol:

Grandkids (5 & 7) are here and we did a team entry!
Everything is edible.
Jello (pond water), veggie straws (reeds), Russell Stover Salted Caramel eggs (logs), Mystery Peeps (Ducks), M&M peanut butter eggs (eggs), Frosted Mini-Wheats (nest), belVita biscuit (nest base), Fruit by the Foot (frog, lily and fish) and canned frosting to hold somethings together.
We had lots of fun and the kids thought it was great to help Grandma do something for BYC.
"Ducks on the Pond"

shot 2 3-30-2018 6-22-48 PM.JPG

Duck butt 3-30-2018 6-23-32 PM.JPG frog 3-30-2018 6-22-12 PM.JPG

Happy Easter Peeps!!

Everything is edible.
Jello (pond water), veggie straws (reeds), Russell Stover Salted Caramel eggs (logs), Mystery Peeps (Ducks), M&M peanut butter eggs (eggs), Frosted Mini-Wheats (nest), belVita biscuit (nest base), Fruit by the Foot (frog, lily and fish) and canned frosting to hold somethings together.
We had lots of fun and the kids thought it was great to help Grandma do something for BYC.
"Ducks on the Pond"

View attachment 1318148

View attachment 1318159 View attachment 1318160

Happy Easter Peeps!!

Love it! Especially the diving duck :lol:

Everything is edible.
"Ducks on the Pond"

View attachment 1318148

Happy Easter Peeps!!

Wow, love it. So creative.

Everything is edible.
"Ducks on the Pond"

View attachment 1318148

Happy Easter Peeps!!
I love it!

Great entry!

Back
Top Bottom