Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Ginger.jpg

:gig

Well, in spite of the fact that I know BYC's expert bakers/decorators will be entering magazine worthy creations, here's my humble entry....
Gingerbread hens and Orange Orpingtons:
cookoo cookies (3 of 1).jpg

For what it's worth, they are made w whole grain, lol..
I got this vintage chicken cookie cutter at a flea mall a couple years ago. It says "3 french hens" on it, so it's part of a set. You might be able to find them on Ebay, and there must be geese-a-laying, swans-a-swimming, calling birds, partridges, as well as the whole 12 days available....
cutter.jpg

Well, in spite of the fact that I know BYC's expert bakers/decorators will be entering magazine worthy creations, here's my humble entry....
View attachment 1198378
I got this vintage chicken cookie cutter at a flea mall a couple years ago. It says "3 french hens" on it, so it's part of a set. You might be able to find them on Ebay, and there must be geese-a-laying, swans-a-swimming, calling birds, partridges, as well as the whole 12 days available....
View attachment 1198380
:wee

We have our first Entry into the contest!

View attachment 1198378
View attachment 1198380

Good job (and good find on the cutter)! Thanks for being the first one "out there" :thumbsup

View attachment 1198378
View attachment 1198380

Lovely, a cookie cutter can only give shape but the decorations are fabulous :clap.

Would you share your cookie recipes? Here or on "Any Baker" thread - Would love to see the Orange BO recipe :jumpy

Back
Top Bottom