Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Pics
Here are my two entries. I moved Joseph outta the way to show the detail of the horse and roster! I hope everyone had a great holiday and a great year with another one to come!

Love the rooster, great entry :jumpy

Gingerbread chicken brooder with chicks and farmer outdoors in the snow!View attachment 1219662
And a nut made rooster decoration in top!View attachment 1219663

Wow, love it :woot

Ok! I’m done. :lol:
Here is my entry!
View attachment 1220333
View attachment 1220334
The little chickens are meringue cookies and the barn and tractor and cow are made of gingerbread.

Amazing :ya.

I'm away a few days and come back to find such talented, creative entries from you all.

:thumbsup

Had a bad scare with BF last night blood sugar dropped awful to 41 called 911 emt volunteer here great guys got it up a little so James and I went to hospital with BF they brought him a sandwich and water I had peanuts from the van he had 2 small handfuls .. I had made sourdough pancakes was feeding him peanut butter pancake he scared the living daylights out of me :love

Had a bad scare with BF last night blood sugar dropped awful to 41 called 911 emt volunteer here great guys got it up a little so James and I went to hospital with BF they brought him a sandwich and water I had peanuts from the van he had 2 small handfuls .. I had made sourdough pancakes was feeding him peanut butter pancake he scared the living daylights out of me :love
That’s scary!! I’m glad he is ok though! :hugs

That’s scary!! I’m glad he is ok though! :hugs

x2! How's he doing today Penny?

:hugs low blood sugars are never fun, i always try to keep some gummies, or animal crackers in my purse just in case

might want to look into glucose tabs :hugs glad you guys got it back up

Back
Top Bottom