Ended 9th Annual NYD Hatch a long 2018 HAL Baking & Gingerbread Contest

Pics
4. A limit of 2 pictures per entry, with no photoshop editing.
I have a seasonally demanding schedule and a bizzy / slash fatigued photographer. So I am sifting thru 100 pix that speedy Gondolas made me. My entry is melting... Grace under pressure...
Aperture/white balance/vantage points are off but I am whooped... I am throwing in the towel with my two pix.
GINGER BREAD COOKIES/HOMEMADE PRETZEL FENCING..ON THE FLY HOMEMADE ICING FROST COATINGS... one lb of confection sugar snow fall.. lol..
I am going to use a gallon of milk dipping and eating this MIDNIGHT snack! MY bottom half may need a fitness program... butt it it's worth it.. (get it BUTT it)
DSC00099.JPG
DSC00102.JPG

AWWWWW... sorry.. too much going on..
DSC00102.JPG
DSC00068.JPG
DSC00056.JPG
DSC00074.JPG

There are like 80 more pix.. too tired to choose.. Disqualify me I suppose.. It was fun regardless..

I have more entry I will post at the last moment!... HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICKEN PEEPS!

My thinker just blew up. <sigh> So adorable!!
Baby Jesus (chicK) 3 wise chickens, DH ate.. the drummer boy chicken... The icing was melting and it became a just take a pic.:smack.. hurry kinda thing... WE are pig farmers and we are distracted by New Years eve sales... gotta pay bills... I have one more entry.. I will post the last second before deadline..

Baby Jesus (chicK) 3 wise chickens, DH ate.. the drummer boy chicken... The icing was melting and it became a just take a pic.:smack.. hurry kinda thing... WE are pig farmers and we are distracted by New Years eve sales... gotta pay bills... I have one more entry.. I will post the last second before deadline..
Pressure Pressure Pressure!

Back
Top Bottom