A big hello to y'all from north east Arkansas!

Dusty Gal

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2016
My husband and I are new to chickens as well as this site. We've only just started building our coop and are excited to get into things. I had to join you lovely people because I've been lurking a few weeks and have learned so much! Cheers!
frow.gif

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! How exciting for you to be getting started on your chicken adventures :clap Do you have ideas on what breed/s you are going to start with? Be sure to ask any questions, everyone here to help and very friendly. Wishing you the very best of luck with your new venture.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif

It's always nice to hear others say BYC has been helpful...it sure has been for me as well.

Thanks for joining us!

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
- glad to have you onboard with us. The Coop section is a good place for inspiration even though you have already begun your build.

The Learning Centre is a great resource, even for experienced chicken keepers - loads of info on anything chicken. https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Joining your state thread will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area, which can be helpful (just type the name of your state in the search box).

All the best
CT

Thank you all for the warm welcome :) If the rain will ever stop we'll get that coop built. I've been looking around today and haven't found the thread for the individual states. Can anyone tell me where to find that?

Thank you Yorkshire Coop for taking the time to give me those links. I took a peek at your coop and love it! The pink is fabulous!

Back
Top Bottom