a blind roo doing his job (pics)

hehe,, he is BIG news here at my house
big_smile.png

he's almost 2 years old,, he is blind cause he got shot through the head with a BB gun,, we found him the next morning in the field just standing there,, and he takes care of them babies the MINUTE i get them and put them in with him. some days theres none in there,, the next day 200. and the minute their in there,, ya need ta watch ya step,, cause he WILL take chunks out of ya
wink.png

thanks all for the GREAT words ,, i'll pass them on to him
wink.png

Yeah!!!! Go DaddyHen! That is one great story! Thanks so much for the picks too. (I would say give him a kiss for a job well done but I bet he'd peck your face off if those babies are around...hehe)
love.gif
love.gif

This should make the news!!! How awesome!!!!! Ya'll call the local news and tell them, how awesome would it be to have that for a story instead of a child molestor or a murderer?!! He could be famous!!!
wink.png

call them on a slow news day
wink.png

hehe,, he is BIG news here at my house
big_smile.png

he's almost 2 years old,, he is blind cause he got shot through the head with a BB gun,, we found him the next morning in the field just standing there,, and he takes care of them babies the MINUTE i get them and put them in with him. some days theres none in there,, the next day 200. and the minute their in there,, ya need ta watch ya step,, cause he WILL take chunks out of ya
wink.png

thanks all for the GREAT words ,, i'll pass them on to him
wink.png

awwwwww. he
love.gif
them!
somad.gif
+ :thun to whoever did that to such a sweet roo(why do people do that to animals?!?)! at least he has a good home now with you and plenty of chicks to
love.gif
jumpy.gif
he is a rooster-mom(kind of like i am a chicken mom)! he is truly 1 of a kind! you are lucky are lucky to be owned by him oops i mean to own him!​

Thanks again allz
wink.png

having you all say he's so special makes me feel GREAT!!! , least i know it just aint me being a proud pet of a good roo owner hehehe
big_smile.png

i wish i had 6 or 7 of him,, and someone asked me once if i thought he would be like that if he wasnt blind,,, i said " he is blind, and is the best, why wonder"
wink.png

Just don't tell him to back up.. He hates those words. Forward, stop, port, starboard, any directions, he follows. Funniest thing is to watch him try to eat with all those chicks wanting his food and not thiers.

I have a blind Roo named Frypan. We named him that as when he was little we put him in an old frying pan so he could scratch around and actually get his feed. He turned 1 yr on 11/03/08. He was born blind. He brings the most joy to us. I do however feel for him as he is not able to mate. God knows he tries but the girls just look at him as if saying Good Luck and they walk away.

Back
Top Bottom