a blind roo doing his job (pics)

oh my gosh 1much, our roo has such a gorgeous, warm personality! no wonder you have a soft spot for him - how adorable! loved reading about him.

and i can't remember who posted here about their roo frypan, but i had my drink coming out of my nose i was laughing so hard at the description of poor frypan trying and failing to get some hen-action..... :lol

Beautiful foster daddy story and pics, thanks for sharing!

I gotta know though, how did you get your head 1/2 torn off? I'm kinda new and had not heard the story yet if it is someplace on this board...

Thanks,
Joanne

Quote:
got in a car accident,,, broke 6 vertebrates in my neck,,shattered 2 of them,, and ripped half my head ( jus the skin) off,, took 50 or so staples to re attach lol,, i think they got it wrong lol
wink.png
i think it made me a little "simpler" then i already was
wink.png

Quote:
got in a car accident,,, broke 6 vertebrates in my neck,,shattered 2 of them,, and ripped half my head ( jus the skin) off,, took 50 or so staples to re attach lol,, i think they got it wrong lol
wink.png
i think it made me a little "simpler" then i already was
wink.png

I didn't know that either. Glad you're still with us, Jim, someone was looking out for you. This place wouldn't be the same without ya!

Thankies Southernbelle ,, im here,, just a little dumber lol,,, i was sooo stupid, i left the hospital less then 24 hours later, went home ( we were like 3 hours away) then the next day went to my local hospital,, they wanted to airlift me to a better hospital for emergency surgery,, i was like,,, cool a helicopter ride
big_smile.png

then they wanted me to have a cathader <sp,, i was like,,, NOPE,, BYE BYE,, and went home again,, lol,, and been home ever since.
but man did people ( specially the wifers) go through a bunch of poo with me,, i had NO idea what i was doing, saying,, or anything else,,,, but hell,, us yankee hippies are tough
wink.png

Jim I have 7 brothers, I love them all, I only like and love one of them, the rest well if I see them I say hi. I would die for my brother David. He is one of the very few men that I respect. So I don't say it lightly when I say, you remind me of my brother David and I am sure glad I got to meet you though this board. And just in case you are wondering I have 5 sisters, was the 13th and last by a minute LOL and we all had the same mother and father. Well at least I think we did LOL. We also all still live within 2 1/2 hours of each other. Man I really need to move LOL.

Jim, I swear I wish that you were close to me, because I know I will learn alot from you about chickens and roosters, I love this nice rooster, and I say that's proof of God's power when he wants to do anything he delivers and always right.

I am also sorry to hear about that accident you had, and I am glad you are Ok,.

check out my new 8'x10' little chicks hous when you get chance.
thanks for sharing pictures brother.

Omran.

I'm sorry...but is this bird by chance a Light Brahma????

I have one that does the EXACT same thing and will attack even ME if I pick up one of HIS chicks! His name is Mr. Mom though...

Back
Top Bottom