A Celebration at Fluffy Butt Acres

Pics
I'm sorry to hear that but it seems you did what was right for you and them. I remember how much you were enthralled with them and was surprised. I hope things have stabilized for you and the rest of them. :hugs :hugs
I got my cat stabilize, and eating again on his own, and gaining weight back too! It took a couple weeks of SQ fluids at home, and me hand feeding him along with an appetite stimulator from the vet.
20220621_061054.jpg

Unfortunately lost my momma goat a couple days after her c section. I still have her beautiful baby doeling, Moonie.
20220706_155823.jpg

I got my cat stabilize, and eating again on his own, and gaining weight back too! It took a couple weeks of SQ fluids at home, and me hand feeding him along with an appetite stimulator from the vet.
View attachment 3185803
Unfortunately lost my momma goat a couple days after her c section. I still have her beautiful baby doeling, Moonie. View attachment 3185805
That's very sad about momma goat. :hugs :hugs

I'm very glad that the kittie pulled through. The goatlet and kittie are both very cute.

First, we have Little foot. She's down by the creek, digging through the grass that died over winter. Lots of bugs there, and she knows it!
Next is Sweet Pea. My first ever hatch, last year. I was so excited, I cried. She is absolutely my sweetest chicken. Loves to sit with you, and watch the others do chicken things.
Last in this post is Ms. Penguin. She decided I couldn't vacuum my truck, without her approval. She is my most curious chicken. Nothing gets by her.

Attachments

• IMG_20220512_163521012.jpg
    IMG_20220512_163521012.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20210909_083325630_optimized.jpg
    IMG_20210909_083325630_optimized.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210816_092608885.jpg
    IMG_20210816_092608885.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 3
First, we have Little foot. She's down by the creek, digging through the grass that died over winter. Lots of bugs there, and she knows it!
Next is Sweet Pea. My first ever hatch, last year. I was so excited, I cried. She is absolutely my sweetest chicken. Loves to sit with you, and watch the others do chicken things.
Last in this post is Ms. Penguin. She decided I couldn't vacuum my truck, without her approval. She is my most curious chicken. Nothing gets by her.
Marvelous. 🥰 thanks so very much for coming back and sharing.

View attachment 3185803
Unfortunately lost my momma goat a couple days after her c section. I still have her beautiful baby doeling, Moonie. View attachment 3185805
My father had a cat with kidney failure, he went through the subq fluid thing on and off for at least a year, but i think the cat made it at least 3 years after initial diagnosis. Every time he thought it was the end he would bounce back.

Beautiful doeling 💓

My father had a cat with kidney failure, he went through the subq fluid thing on and off for at least a year, but i think the cat made it at least 3 years after initial diagnosis. Every time he thought it was the end he would bounce back.

Beautiful doeling 💓
That's awesome to know! Gives me some faith that he will be with me a few more years! He is doing great now. Went from 8lbs at the vets, and is now at 9.7lbs!

Thanks Moonie is a little ham!

View attachment 3185803

So sorry foryour loss.

Back
Top Bottom