A couple health questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuckCrew

Songster
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Connecticut
So i'm in the 10th grade and all my life i've had 20/20 vision, it was the same at the beginning of this school year, but now, i can barely read things written on the board in school. i'm worried about my vision. anybody know any possible reason this could be happening?
Also, i had been told multiple times i had a thyroid problem so i searched the symptoms and have almost EVERY single symptom, yet my doctor still won't believe its a thyroid problem, even though the first blood test came back positive. what should i do? thanks!

well there's actually a problem talking to my parents. they think i'm faking everything for attention and normally refuse to get me checked out. or when they do, they refuse to leave the room and just constantly tell the doctor that they don't believe that there is anything wrong.

They usually give you eye tests at school....go to the nurse and ask her if she can give you one. (if your parents dont have eye ins.) ...
talk to your parents...talk to your parents..talk to your parents... they'll know what to do..
smile.png
Good luck! Not being able to see the board can make school very hard ..

If your parents won't listen, see the school nurse and have her test you. If she finds that you are having trouble then she should send home a note to your parents explaining your issue and advise them to take you to an eye doctor.
They may listen if they hear it from her rather than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom