A Coyote interested in chickens

wileecoyote

Hatching
7 Years
Nov 16, 2012
Hello. My name is Smokey. I am a forest ranger in the Florida Panhandle. My wife & I bought a 5 acre hobby farm recently and we are readying the property to move our home to.

We currently do not have any chickens but plan to make a small flock one of our first livestock acquisitions once we move.

I found out about Back Yard Chickens by viewing a Gopher Boy pictorial about building a chicken coop. Funny stuff and an amazing coop.

I'll undoubtedly have some questions along the way but I'll endeavor to check the archives before asking something that's been asked and answered numerous times.

Welcome to BYC. There is a lot of info here. Sometimes, when looking for something specific, it is hard to find so feel free to ask the question and see if anyone has links to your answers.

And Wileecoyote, I hope your "interest" in chickens does not make us want to order things from "Acme".
lau.gif

Good luck planing your chicken palace!

Greetings from your neighbor to the north and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you here! Sounds like you are starting off right - getting lots of info before taking the plunge. Best of luck to you!!

Back
Top Bottom