A duck a day.

Quote:
That's what a Pedipaws or a dremel is for! lol. And I got your stuff out this afternoon so it should be there by friday! We'll get to see goon inside again!

that August is just darling.... I love the captions! My duck is a huge ham unless your using a big scary professional camera (like the Bf likes to use). In which case she just runs to me and hides in my arm pit. lol.

can you actually use pedipaws the ducks? my ducks dont need it but im just wondering.. i bought one for the dog but he runs off and hides everytime i take it out of the box
hide.gif

I have one too, would it actually work? Sunny always cuts me up when I lift her.
I have scars, and people go like, "did you get attacked by a dog"...and I say "No, my pet duck scratched me".... *Awkward silence*

Quote:
My ducks didn't like it either! I settled for a cat nail clipper on the muscovies to take just the tip of the claw off. Mostly used on the drakes since they can be so rough in mating that they were drawing blood with their toes. Heavy gloves are needed to stop those needle sharp claws, clipped not so much.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY. That is brilliant. How much does that duck wuv yoooo. Look at his beautiful tail, it's so lonnng. He's gonna get bigger tooo? His feets are hoooge, is he going to grow into those feets? Aww an look at him bowin his head for kisses. He is fabbbb. What his name again?
love.gif

Give him extra snoogles from me. Specially cos Mr. Snoogles might not be speakin to me. lol

He is only a little over two months old, lol. His nme is oonie because when he was younger his head was kind of deformed looking like Slaw or whatever his name is on The Goonies.

Awwww, his head beautiful now lol! He's only two months old? Wow, I mean I know I'm so new to ducks but he already occupies more space than all three of mine put together! I've never seen a muscovey outside of photos before but they are amazing looking!

Goat_Walker, thank you so much for posting those photos!! My youngest Pekin, Scrappy is always trying to climb up on my shoulder but I'm scared she'll fall and I won't be able to catch her...she loves to lay/sit on my chest while I'm standing, very awkward LOL Your fella is beautiful!!!

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom