A few Juvie silkies looking good Pics

Julie, beautiful birds, as usual! I got my first silkie this past week-end, a really pretty blue splash pullet. I am still looking for a white one, a black one and a buff one. I placed her in with my now 10 week old standard pullets and she immediately started to mother them. SHe even stands up to my OEGB Roo and the two Mille Fluer hens I have when they bother the babies too much.

If i end up with and extra pullet i will let you know. I know your excited about your new silkie pullet. Have you posted pictures of her yet? I would love to see her.

Quote:
lol.png
Yes, we have lived here 6 months, I love it besides the fact that I can't get EE's and other breeds
roll.png

Hi Julie Beautiful Silkies as always

I actually have been looking for a nice white cockerel.
smile.png
Would the cockerel be able to make the trip to Wisconsin? My dear Sam at the age of 5 months has sprouted some spikey things in his comb and is now half walnut comb, half single combed. I wouldnt want to breed him to my lil pullet.

Kris

Last edited:
OH Julie, I see some dandy ones there. The Buffs look so nice as usual. I need to get some photos of the one growing out here. Some from your eggs and some from mine and all clear. Keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom