A Few of My Waterfowl...

arherp

Songster
10 Years
Sep 29, 2009
Kentucky

^ One of my Brown African Ganders. PLease ignore the temporary orange patch on him.

^ Two of them running down to me

^ Baby Silver Muscovy Hen

^ Couple meat and egg ducks

My African geese are true Africans. All the Africans you can order from a hatchery are not actually African geese, they are slightly heavier Brown Chinese. African geese are a very chubby breed!
The discoloration on his knob is due to the cold.

I am not sure of any specific bloodline, but I will take a shot into the dark and assume Holderread.. Most winning Africans are of that lineage. Holderread's birds aren't this good, but other individuals who have bred out of their stock are producing winning results.

Where are you located? I like the bird just to the left of the big gander in the center of your avatar. Would you consider selling?

I live in central kansas.. Ya id sell adults or goslings. I can send you more pictures of my birds. I have a little of holderead blood but mostly Frank Reese and Roger Stanford

Ya I might sell that one. I have 2 think about it for a bit. Both of those ganders are may-june hatches. I'm ganna try 2 post some more pictures on my profile for ya in a few mins

Back
Top Bottom