A few questions

As long as there is not a top bar it is okay. The problem with a top bar is that they inevitably will use it as a landing place. Once on the top bar they get down on the wrong side of the fence at least 90% of the time and then forget how to get back in as they run back and forth along the outside of the fence.
Don't count on intelligence from them .. mine sleep in a dog run at night and every morning I open the door to let them out to free range ( they can go back in if needed). Last night I was home late and one didnt get in the run. This morning, the other kept running around the back side of the kennel trying to get out with the buddy instead of turning around and going out the door. I am not sure they are smart enough to go through the cattle panel even :lau but I love them dearly

Don't count on intelligence from them
they are STUPID
+1 :D

I miss having guineas, especially raising keets, but that's probably because I don't remember just how hard they were to deal with! We gave ours away to someone we know and a few days later she told us some of them went out in the middle of the road and were hit by a car.

Lol, that might work for me then.

Another question, what do I feed the keets? Do I feed them chick starter, non medicated?

Back
Top Bottom