A frame!!

colleneleigh

In the Brooder
Dec 28, 2015
Fountain, CO
We're almost finished with our A frame! We're only allowed seven chickens, we only have 5 plenty of room for them especially since they have our yard too. Upstairs is nesting and roosts. Down will have fun things to occupy them. They must like it somebody already laid an egg.

Nice,,,,,, I would have expected to see snow on the ground now. LOL... Guess they sent it our way instead.
I see that the bottom netting allows chickens to exit at will. Do you have predator concerns???
Where were they housed up to now ?
WISHING YOU BEST
thumbsup.gif

AND ALSO
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
Nice,,,,,,    I would have expected to see snow on the ground now. LOL...     Guess they sent it our way instead.
I see that the bottom netting allows chickens to exit at will.   Do you have predator concerns???
Where were they housed up to now ?
WISHING YOU BEST :thumbsup

AND ALSO :welcome

We got 3 of them yesterday and 2 today nd we had the bedtime nesting part of the coop done and closed off.
It's completely finished now!
No snow. There was snow where I picked them up from yesterday.

here's a final picture. The chicken wire is attached. there's a door on the side that we close at night and open in the morning upstairs half if roosting bars and the other half is nesting area!
It's closed so no predators can get in now!
And our only predators are cats... which stay away because my dog likes to chase them.

Back
Top Bottom