A good raccoon

mxpres

Songster
11 Years
Jan 21, 2009
Lenoir,NC
my camera is out of order so no pics,my sweet corn was being torn down,didn't take me long to figure,,coon,,,sweet corn works great for bait,he turned my trap over thursday night and stole the bait,last night I anchored the trap,,big ole growling mean boar coon in my trap this morning,,set my trap back because they will be more,,dadburn chicken killing ,corn stealing varmits,I know they have to live,,I do to,,he didn't have to get in my trap' did he.did he??,,I wish the weather had been a bit cooler,,its hot digging a hole in july,,
barnie.gif

wish the weather had been a bit cooler,,its hot digging a hole in july

that line is too funny.....I so agree with you though.

I made a post like this once and got banhammered for it. Too much pleasure is the extermination of a coon, after loosing ten chicks. I think I was entitled.

Quote:
I do only whats necessary to protect my crops,I don't enjoy killing but at $3.00 per dozen ears of sweet corn, Its also hot working a corn patch in july too,one lady thought I was a murderer for exterminating animals that ruined my crops untill she lost $1500 dollars worth of shrubs,flowers and flower beds to raiding deer,now she leaves cookies and doughnuts and coffee on the deck for deer hunters,,thats survival,,sad but true

Back
Top Bottom