A house!!!?

rinnith

Songster
14 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Pittsburgh pa
me and my DH have been looking for a place with land, some where close to home seemed impossible due to there price, even in this econimy! Im thrilled, we found one anyway! we stoped looking in that area and my moms friend who couldn't sell there five acrea lot due to residents renting it, now can! after month of there residents not paying them rent they gave us an offer to rent to buy!!! needs lots and lots of work but hey, i don't see why we can't do it were young!

sorry just way too happy!

CONGRATS!!! Me and the DH are living with my parents. Its so hard for 2 families no matter how well you get along to live in the same house without some type of tension!, good luck with the new place. I know with me and the DH when we work together as a team on a project it brings us closer. Once all the fixin up is done Ya'll can have something you did together and be proud!

woot.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
thumbsup.gif
There's nothing like buying your own home-freedom to do what you want!!!
celebrate.gif

Thanks everyone, and ya i know im so excited! we may be moving in next month! I've already been coming up with ideas on where everything should go! witch probly means i need to settle down a bit... lol.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom