A little GSD brag and puppies on the way

dainerra

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 4, 2011
I haven't posted in a while so thought I would show off some new pictures of my boy.

SBD Posejpal's Brsingr RN RA RE (UKC RO1) OFA H/E good/normal

His first litter is on the way, something I've been waiting for for a long time. A lot of people are excited to see how he produces.

This past weekend he finished his RE title. He took first place and earned his 2nd leg towards his BN with a 197 1/2.

I can't wait to see them! We've had other breeding attempts but life kept getting in the way, especially the wacky weather this winter, so this will be his first litter.

With his pedigree, we're expecting strong work ethic, good noses, and very biddable intelligent dogs.

I wish I could get one.!. Lol. I have to wait until 2-3 of our dogs leave. 5 dogs in the house right now. 2 large, 2 small, 1 medium. I want a Australian Shepard or pembroke welsh corgi. I realy want a male dog. Lol, all 5 are females.!

his breeder actually lives just a few miles from me now. He owns the dam of the upcoming litter.
His bloodlines are Policia kennels, the border patrol for the Czech Republic before the split.

Back
Top Bottom