A little more identification help please! What Breed?

duckweed

Hatching
8 Years
Jan 19, 2012
The below pictures are of some chicks that are around 10 - 11 weeks old. Can you help to identify what breeds these are? Also is the last one a rooster?

Thanks

Last edited:
it hink the first and third one are hens the second is questionable and I think the last one if a rooster :) u have a very pretty bird in the third pic :)

last ones a cockerel and the rest are pullets...the 2nd pic looks like it could be an aldesion (sp) blue but the rest i have no clue about

It's hard to tell the breed on the first one, maybe you could post a better picture? Is it just my screen or does it have blue legs?
The second one looks like a Blue Andalusian. The third looks like a Campine. The last one looks like a New Hampshire Barred Rock cross maybe? Oh, and he's definitely a roo.
Hope this helps!

The first and last look like some sort of rhode island red crosses. The last is a rooster. Number two is a blue andulasian. Number three is a silver campine.

Silver Campine:

Blue Andulasian:

1st is hard to tell much from the pic but I would guess a Rhode Island red pullet, 2nd looks to be an Andalusian pullet, 3rd silver Campine or Egyptian Fayoumi pullet, and 4th appears to be a Sicilian Buttercup cockerel.

Thanks for all the responses, they have helped. On the first picture she has white ears and sould be a pure breed. Came from McMurray.

Back
Top Bottom