A new Hobby Soap making Love it

Avon has these Silicone molds for 9.99
PROD_1123888_XLSiliconeMold.jpg

I am trying to get through all the soaping info on these 2 threads...lots to absorb! I decided to give it a try and have my first ever batch of goat milk soap in the mold. I am hoping it turns out ok. Not real sure if I should let it go through the gel stage or not? Any thoughts, I only plan on making goat milk soaps because we raise dairy goats and milk is a plenty!
I would welcome any pointers, recipes, etc. on making goat milk soap.
Thank you so much,
Christie
big_smile.png

Where do you all sell your soaps? I am relativley new to making soaps and have been selling through family and friends, chickenstocks/farm swaps, and the farm website mostly. Still pretty slow so today I posted ads on craigslist and an ebay auction to see how that does. Any other ideas? Thanks everyone
smile.png

I own my own business making bath and body items.. I would post some pics but i havent figured that part out yet but when i do i will post some pics..

yes i do too for over 20 years i think...

as for spraying your molds, you dont need them for silicone molds if your doing cp dont either.. if your doing mp then just pop them into the freezer for 5 mins and then will slide out.. make sure if your using sprays that it doesnt contain any type of nuts..I am in the soap makers guild and if you need anything just ask, if i dont know i can get the answer for you

Back
Top Bottom