A Quackie Christmas Greeting

I made a Christmas Card slideshow. There are a few duck cameos in it. I posted this link in the random ramblings section but it got flooded out (that section is so busy!!). I figured the duck lovers would appreciate it
big_smile.png

Very nice. Looks just like where I live, only you are a few thousand feet higher. We are around 4000 feet in the Oregon mountains. We also have a very dry climate. I think we may visit CO on of those upcoming years. My husband went there a lot on business and visited a lot of the surrounding areas just to hike. Thanks for sharing.

Wifezilla that was gorgeous..anyone else got some Christmas pics to add as well???

Here are the newest additions. Two hatched last night and the third was flopping around the incubator when I woke up.

46956_newest_christmas.jpg

46956_newest_chistams_2.jpg

My broody is getting very Huffy any time I go near her...I dont want to disturb her but being a first time mum but I am a little worried about how she will be once the babies hatch.

I like that one too...I had thought you guys have probably seen enough of my duck Christmas pics for one year...but that one was so cute I had to add that one as well. The way they are looking at each other is so sweet.

Speaking for myself, I can never see too many duckling pictures. Most of us won't be hatching/buying babies til spring so I am really enjoying seeing yours.
Thanks for sharing them with us.

Back
Top Bottom